[Rd] small bug in gl1ce, package lasso2 (PR#8280)

ripley@stats.ox.ac.uk ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 4 06:52:12 CET 2005

Please do read the FAQ:

   Finally, check carefully whether the bug is with R, or a contributed
   package.  Bug reports on contributed packages should be sent first to
   the package maintainer, and only submitted to the R-bugs repository
   by package maintainers, mentioning the package in the subject line.

You are not the maintainer, so this is the wrong place.