[Rd] Best configure options for Data Mining

Roger D. Peng rpeng at jhsph.edu
Mon May 23 14:27:15 CEST 2005

With the exception of the '--prefix' and the '--enable-linux-lfs'
switches, the other switches are not necessary.  If you put the ATLAS
BLAS libraries in a standard location (i.e. '/usr/local/lib') the
configure script will find it automatically.

I'm not sure there's a set of 'configure' options that is 'optimal' for
data mining.  I'm not even sure what that means.

-roger

--
Roger D. Peng
http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~rpeng/