[Rd] F90

Gorjanc Gregor Gregor.Gorjanc at bfro.uni-lj.si
Sun Mar 27 03:26:39 CEST 2005

Hello!

Has anyone successfully compiled F90 sources in R-package? I found the
same question on r-devel list from 2002 and I wonder if there is any
progress. I heard that g95 and gfortran can be usable.

And one more thing. I have a program written in F90 and lets suppose that
compiler is not a problem. I've read manual 'Writing R Extensions' and
successfully loaded one F77 subroutine in R for test and I had no problem.
However, what is the strategy if one has a whole program i.e. main program
+ subroutines and wants to call it from R?

Thanks in advance!

--
Lep pozdrav / With regards,
    Gregor Gorjanc

University of Ljubljana
Biotechnical Faculty       URI: http://www.bfro.uni-lj.si/MR/ggorjan
Zootechnical Department    email: gregor.gorjanc <at> bfro.uni-lj.si
Groblje 3                  tel: +386 (0)1 72 17 861
SI-1230 Domzale            fax: +386 (0)1 72 17 888
Slovenia