[Rd] make install fails with makeinfo < 4.7

Roger D. Peng rpeng at jhsph.edu
Tue Mar 22 22:11:52 CET 2005

Okay, a slight revision.  'make install' works fine when I build from
the alpha tarballs (at least today's tarball works).  The error only
occurs when I build from SVN sources, both when builddir == srcdir and
when the build dir is a separate directory.

-roger

--
Roger D. Peng
http://www.biostat.jhsph.edu/~rpeng/