[Rd] .Call and Segmentation Fault

Huntsinger, Reid reid_huntsinger at merck.com
Wed Aug 31 18:15:16 CEST 2005

I suggest you look at the code for .Call() in dotcode.c. I suspect the
problem is in dealing with R objects, however. You don't show how you get
from SEXPs to pointers to pass to Fortran, or what the Fortran routine
requires.

I don't understand how you can call the "same" function from C. How do you
deal with SEXPs?

Reid Huntsinger

Reid Huntsinger