[Rd] Old times (PR#8111)

mailerndr@trademe.co.nz mailerndr at trademe.co.nz
Wed Aug 31 14:51:23 CEST 2005

***** THIS IS AN AUTOMATED RESPONSE *****
*****   FROM MAILER at TRADEME.CO.NZ   *****
You have been sent this email because you responded to a Trade Me=20
automated email.
=20
We send out a number of emails automatically including:
* To the top bidder and seller at the conclusion of an auction
* To bidders when they are outbid
* To the seller when a question is placed on their auction
=20

TO CONTACT THE SELLER OR TOP BIDDER
***********************************
If you are wanting to contact the seller or the top bidder in an=20
auction, their email address is contained within the email we send=20
you at the conclusion of the auction. Full details of all of your=20
auctions can be found under the My Trade Me tab on Trade Me.
=20
My Trade Me: http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/my_trademe.asp
=20

TO ANSWER A QUESTION ON YOUR AUCTION
************************************
To answer questions posted on your auction, visit Trade Me, login=20
and go to the auction the question was asked on. The link to do this=20
was contained in the email we sent when the question was asked.=20
Your answer will be immediately posted on the auction and forwarded=20
to the trader who asked the question.
=20

TO CONTACT TRADE ME
If you were wanting to contact Trade Me Support, please visit the=20
site at:
http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/helpdocs/crm_choose_subject.asp