[Rd] Internationalization questions

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Mon Aug 22 15:02:17 CEST 2005

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005, John Fox wrote:

> Dear Brian,

At the bottom of the Languages tab there is a setting for `menus and
dialogs'.  I got a short list of languages, e.g. 'francais' for that item.
You have to log out and log in again to make a change stick (and it tells
you that.)  That does work for me (and I tested it again before answering
you, and have also tested Italian in the past).  I wonder if you have had
to have used that language in a past reboot to make this work ....

Brian

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk