[Rd] HP-UX and IRIX recent builds? Any other rare platforms?

Martyn Plummer plummer at iarc.fr
Wed Apr 6 12:40:16 CEST 2005

I have just (this week) got access to an SGI Origin running IRIX 6.5.27.
In answer to your previous questions about locales, "locale -a" shows no
utf8 locales; mbrtowc and wcwidth are defined in wchar.h.

Compiling R with the native compilers looks problematic. If I find the
right compiler flags I will let you know.

Martyn