[Rd] HP-UX and IRIX recent builds? Any other rare platforms?

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Apr 6 10:07:18 CEST 2005

I am revising the section in R-admin on platforms.  When I asked about
locales earlier this year I got no reply about HP-UX and IRIX, so I will
presume that no one has built R on those OSes recently.  If you have,
please send me the OS number and the flags you used.

Platforms where I have seen recent reports:

Linux
MacOS X
Solaris 8, 9, 10   (any Solaris 7 users please let me know)
AIX 5.1 and 5.2
FreeBSD

and less recently, OSF/1.

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk