[Rd] checking for _non-existing_ documentation entries.

Jonathan Rougier J.C.Rougier at durham.ac.uk
Mon Sep 20 11:17:50 CEST 2004

Hi Mark, Hi Wolski,

I do this using noweb and a large-ish makefile.  For a package I create
a noweb subdirectory, stick the combined files in as "*.nw", and then
use the Unix utility "make" with various targets to split these up into
*.tex (etc), *.R, and *.Rd files, put into the right place; I also use
make to install or build the updated package, so it all happens pretty
seamlessly.

I'd be happy to send the makefile on if it would be helpful, although
I'd be the first to admit that my understanding of make is not exactly
state-of-the-art.

Cheers, Jonathan.

Mark Bravington wrote