[Rd] "R CMD check" with R 2.0.0

Roger Bivand Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
Thu Oct 7 16:12:13 CEST 2004

This is something Edzer Pebesma and I saw working on gstat and sp:

Edzer Pebesma to CRAN 1 October:

"WRT 2.0.0, I noted with gstat, and also with another package under
development (sp for spatial classes) that when mixing
traditional plots and lattice plots in the example sections,
the lattice plot overplots the last traditional plot -- a newpage
misses, so to speak. See gstat.Rcheck/gstat-Examples.ps"

Roger