[Rd] R-2.0.1 and Rggobi

Richard Beare Richard.Beare at csiro.au
Wed Nov 24 05:38:35 CET 2004

Hi,

Thanks for that - I attempted to install the earlier versions I had been
successful with before - Rggobi 1.0.0 and ggobi 1.0.0-beta. The R side
of things wouldn't compile out of the box due to a change in the
R_IsNaNorNA function. This caused a problem in RSGgobi.c, which I fixed
by adding the following patch:

static int G_IsNaNorNA(double f)
{
   return (R_IsNaN(f) || R_IsNA(f));
}

and changed
    GGobi_setMissingValueIdentifier(R_IsNaNorNA);
    GGobi_setMissingValueIdentifier(G_IsNaNorNA);

I can at least load the package and start ggobi now.

Thanks

--
Richard Beare, CSIRO Mathematical & Information Sciences
Locked Bag 17, North Ryde, NSW 1670, Australia

Richard.Beare at csiro.au