[Rd] Gmane for list?

Bob Cain arcane at arcanemethods.com
Mon May 10 21:27:15 CEST 2004

Webb Sprague wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering if I might subscribe this list to gmane.org, so I (and
> everyone else) might view and search in with a newsreader?
>
> Also--is there any way to get it indexed by google, maybe along with the
> r-help list (or is it already but I haven't found it)?

I'd appreciate it for all R groups.  I considered doing it
myself but when it was suggested that I should get people's
permission I sorta let it go not having the time for any
possibly lengthy dialogs.

I also like it that when going via newsreader, responses go
to to the group rather than the respondee.  That behavior on
a list nearly always trips me up, it is so uncommon.

Bob

simpler."

                                              A. Einstein