[Rd] R-bugs is for BUGS (was Help Documentation (PR#6717))

Thomas Lumley tlumley at u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 29 16:41:20 CEST 2004

Everyone,

While this has been in some ways a useful discussion, the most important
part of Brian's initial complaint was that the messages were sent to
R-bugs.  All this follow-up discussion has *also* been sent to R-bugs,
often by people who know better.

If it isn't a bug report, *don't send it to R-bugs.*

	-thomas