[Rd] 1.8.0 on Unix: interrupting huge print()s ??

David Brahm brahm at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 13 21:49:41 MEST 2003

Luke Tierney <luke at stat.uiowa.edu> wrote:
> Needs a call to R_CheckUserInterrupt at the appropriate place...

Most unfortunate!  Our system is like Martin's (Solaris 2.8, Emacs, ESS)
and we also lose the use of ^C^C with R-1.8.0.  It's probably enough to prevent
us from upgrading.  I saw no sign of Luke's proposed patch as of 10/13 (in the
NEWS file); is one in the works?  Thanks.
--
                              -- David Brahm (brahm at alum.mit.edu)