[Rd] make check reg-tests-3

Peter Kleiweg kleiweg at let.rug.nl
Sun Nov 23 17:16:45 MET 2003

# aldus Peter Dalgaard :

> Peter Kleiweg <kleiweg at let.rug.nl> writes:
>
> > Should I submit this as a bug report?
>
> Maybe, but this is not happening on stock RedHat 8.0 and Debian
> stable, so you need to be more specific about your setup. In
> particular: Are you using nonstandard libraries or compiler options?

SuSE Linux 7.2 (i386)

gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (SuSE)

I run configure without any compiler settings, and get:

  C compiler:                gcc -D__NO_MATH_INLINES -mieee-fp -g -O2
  C++ compiler:              g++ -mieee-fp -g -O2
  Fortran compiler:          f2c

  Interfaces supported:      X11, tcltk
  External libraries:        readline
  Additional capabilities:   PNG, JPEG, bzip2, PCRE
  Options enabled:           shared library, R profiling

  Recommended packages:      yes

--
Peter Kleiweg