[Rd] potential r bug (floor)

Alexander Pasman alexander.pasman at vanburenadvisors.com
Mon Jun 23 15:13:14 MEST 2003

Hi,

I noticed the following bug while using R version 1.7.0 for Windows (and
Linux):

> floor(log10(1000))
[1] 2

Here are my start-up messages:

R : Copyright 2003, The R Development Core Team
Version 1.7.0  (2003-04-16)

Type `license()' or `licence()' for distribution details.

Type `contributors()' for more information.

Type `demo()' for some demos, `help()' for on-line help, or
`help.start()' for a HTML browser interface to help.
Type `q()' to quit R.

[Previously saved workspace restored]

        `tseries' version: 0.9-11

        `tseries' is a package for time series analysis
         and computational finance.
         See `library (help=tseries)' for details.

Attaching package 'tseries':

        The following object(s) are masked from package:chron :

         is.weekend

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need additional information.

Alexander Pasman