[Rd] Kinderman-Ramage (PR#2846)

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Fri Apr 25 14:15:31 MEST 2003

Unfortunately it was the default prior to 1.7.0, so for reproducibility I
think we can't change this.  We could add a new option, a corrected
version, but is it worth it?  I would definitely add a warning if the
buggy version was selected, and perhaps make it an error to select it via
RNGkind (rather than RNGversion or a saved .Random.seed).

Brian D. Ripley,                  ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk