The useR! 2021 Call for Tutorials is open now!

useR! 2021 global u@er2021 @end|ng |rom r-project@org
Thu Jan 14 22:14:23 CET 2021

 The useR! 2021 Call for Tutorials is open now! *(Due Date Friday, February
5, 2021)*

useR! 2021 is going virtual, and we are happy to open the call for the
tutorial proposals.

The tutorials will be for R users in all sectors, e.g., researchers,
government officers and industry representatives who focus on the
applicability of R in practical settings and for all levels.

Each tutorial's duration can vary between two to four hours, we encourage
shorter length, but we expect at least two hours, and we will accept
proposals for tutorials to be taught in *English, Spanish, or French.*

These tutorials will be organized in *multiple time zones*, so we request
that you select a convenient time zone. We will later determine the
timezone based on all other tutorials and attendees’ interest to combine
them into a session.

useR! offers *USD 500* for selected tutorials.

Find the full call for tutorials here:
https://user2021.r-project.org/participation/call-for-tutorials/

*We would appreciate it if you spread this call*,* and we await your
proposals.*

useR! 2021 Organizing Committee

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]