Call for proposals to host useR! 2021

Martyn Plummer m@rtyn@p|ummer @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Oct 2 11:27:04 CEST 2019

A call for proposals to host useR! 2021 has been published on the R project
web site:

https://www.r-project.org/useR-2021_call.html

For reasons of sustainability and accessibility we are looking to develop a
distributed conference model with one venue hosting the main useR!
conference and “useR! hubs” running in parallel on other continents. This
call is for groups wishing to host the main venue. We welcome hosts that
are keen to cooperate with us in shaping and developing the new hub model.

The deadline for submitting an outline proposal is *Friday 01 November 2019*
.
On behalf of the R Foundation
Martyn Plummer

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]