[R] R 2.14.0 scheduled for October 31, 2.13.2 for September 30

Peter Dalgaard pd.mes at cbs.dk
Mon Sep 19 14:37:44 CEST 2011

This is to announce that we plan to release R version 2.14.0 on Monday,
October 31, 2011.

As a new feature, we will precede the run-in sequence for 2.14.0 with a final release of the 2.13 series, 2.13.2. No further patching of this series is intended.

Those directly involved should review the generic schedule at

The source tarballs will be made available daily (barring build
troubles) via

For the R Core Team
Peter Dalgaard

Peter Dalgaard