R-1.3.1 for both MacOS version released
jago at mclink.it
Mon Sep 3 01:08:15 CEST 2001
Version 1.3.1 of R(s) for MacOS have been released.
They will be mirrored starting from tomorrow at CRAN.
For the Carbon version (MacOS 8.6 to 9.2 and OSX) refer to
and for the Darwin/X11 version refer to
(this last was already announced by Jan de Leeuw and now mirrored at
Stefano M. Iacus
What follows are specific changes to Carbon R.
* Added the "Config" menu
* Fixed a bug in the lapack module. Complex functions are now
* Added MPW makefiles to build standard libraries and modules
* Added experimental script to build R via Apple's MRC compiler
* Now R needs a new shared library "f2c" lib that will increase
portability for all fortran based packages
* Added support for apple events. R begins to be a scriptable
application. Very limited support by now but will increase soon.
Some demo scripts have been added.
* link.html.help() function has been added by picking windows code.
r-announce mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !) To: r-announce-request at stat.math.ethz.ch
More information about the R-announce