version 0.7 of my libraries
jlindsey at alpha.luc.ac.be
Thu Jan 6 08:36:10 CET 2000
Version 0.7 of my libraries for Nonlinear Regression and Repeated
Measurements Libraries is now available at
As a reminder the libraries are
Event history procedures and models (event)
Generalized nonlinear regression models (gnlm)
Multivariate normal and elliptically-contoured repeated
measurements models (growth)
Non-normal repeated measurements models (repeated)
Probability functions and generalized regression models for stable
Utilities for nonlinear regression and repeated measurements (rmutil)
(required by my other libraries)
Some of the major new features since v0.6 include
1. Generalized linear ordinal regression using IWLS (ordglm in gnlm -
recall that nordr does nonlinear ordinal regression).
2. Nonlinear stable regression using my symbolic interpreter and data
objects (stableglm becomes stablereg in stable).
3. The autoregression coefficient in gar can depend on covariates
(gar in repeated).
3. Continuous-time two-state Markov process with random effects
(cmcre in repeated)
4. Hidden Markov models for ordinal data thanks to Patrick Lindsey
(hidden and chidden in repeated)
5. lm and glm accept repeated my data objects using data=as.data.frame(object)
Alpha versions of 0.8 will also soon start appearing in the same
r-announce mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !) To: r-announce-request at stat.math.ethz.ch
More information about the R-announce