contributed documentation

Friedrich Leisch Friedrich.Leisch at
Tue May 9 13:15:42 CEST 2000

as promised I have started a ``user contributed documentation''
section on CRAN. It currently contains a Spanish version of the
``Notes on R'' by Andrés González and Silvia González and ``Data
Analysis and Graphics Using R'' by John Maindonald.

All contributions are welcome!

Please note that I had a little accident last week (shoulder
dislocation) such that CRAN maintainance will be a bit slower for the
next 2-3 weeks ...

                        Friedrich  Leisch
Institut für Statistik                     Tel: (+43 1) 58801 10715
Technische Universität Wien                Fax: (+43 1) 58801 10798
Wiedner Hauptstraße 8-10/1071      Friedrich.Leisch at
A-1040 Wien, Austria
     PGP public key

r-announce mailing list -- Read
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !)  To: r-announce-request at