R-0.62.4 for MSWindows
guido at sirio.stat.unipd.it
Fri Nov 6 09:23:22 CET 1998
Following the release of R-0.62.4, I have update my Win32's port.
- The console can be configured (font, colours, dimensions).
No fancy dialog (yet), but look to the rw0624/etc/Rconsole file.
- help.start() now is implemented. Of course, you need the html
Bugs fixed (I hope):
- Alt+Gr problems on some European keyboards.
- Focus is 'always' given back to the console.
- Filters in the dialogs which ask a file-name.
- round(..) now works as documented.
- Some small modification to the graphic device (position of
text and clipping of lines was sometimes not exact). In addition,
I changed the font to helvetica (for better consistency
with the X11 device).
- rw0624b.zip : binary distribution (unzip somewhere; the
executable is in rw624/bin);
- rw0624s.zip : source;
- rw0624html.zip : documentation in html form; unzip inside rw0624;
no name mangling -> don't use with Win3.1+Win32s.
r-announce mailing list -- Read http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~hornik/R/R-FAQ.html
Send "info", "help", or "[un]subscribe"
(in the "body", not the subject !) To: r-announce-request at stat.math.ethz.ch
More information about the R-announce