[ESS] Debian installation bug report with current package and Emacs 28.1

Lionel Henry ||one|@hry @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 13 17:33:22 CEST 2022

Martin, did you have other concerns besides the freeze that we have
determined is an interaction between polymode and large `.libPaths()`,
rather than a bug in ESS?

If not, I think we should think about a release.

Best,
Lionel