[ESS] Prevent new buffer for help from point

Mon Feb 10 22:47:17 CET 2020

Hi Julian and Pavel,

On 10 February 2020 at 10:55, Julian M. Burgos wrote:
| I am having the same issue.  Could you figure out what was causing this behaviour?  It is driving me crazy.

Ah, good news in the sense that it is not just me, and yes, it is annoying as hell.

I have not had time to decompose my ~/.emacs (and the other files it sources)
so no news from here -- sorry.

On 10 February 2020 at 19:37, Panko, Pavel wrote:
| I had the same problem some months back; I switched from auto-complete to company-mode, and the problem stopped. Would be interested in a more full-fledged solution to this though.

Hm. Very interesting.  I seem to have Auto-Complete (per C-h m) as well as
Company.  I will give that shot and report back.

Thanks,  Dirk