[ESS] [OT] Best Practices Emacs / ESS Mini-Webinars

Mon Dec 28 15:51:04 CET 2020

On 28 December 2020 at 14:26, Sparapani, Rodney via ESS-help wrote:
| All great ideas.  How about ESS and Roxygen?

Good one, added!

On 28 December 2020 at 09:40, Tyler Smith wrote:
| I'd be happy to demo blogging with Emacs, RMarkdown, Blogdown, Hugo, ESS etc.

Colour me sceptical. That is a *series* of posts each of which will exceed 5
mins. Take a subtopic or two, RMarkdown was already mentioned.

But *great* to see quick responses. To keep it simpler (than a mailing or
what not) I opened a one-off "collaborative editor" (never used this one
before) at

   http://collabedit.com/537yq

Treat it as volatile and disposable and maybe make local copies.  More
content ideas are more than welcome!

Dirk

--
https://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org