[ESS] [OT] Best Practices Emacs / ESS Mini-Webinars

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Mon Dec 28 15:26:57 CET 2020

Hi Dirk:

All great ideas.  How about ESS and Roxygen?  There's also interest
in using Emacs to view R graphics for which there is currently no
support; but I think it I might be trivial based on some recent messages.
I'm sure that we would come up with others if we ever get this off the ground.

Happy Holidays!
--

Rodney Sparapani, Associate Professor of Biostatistics
Chair-elect ISBA Section on Biostatistics and Pharmaceutical Statistics