[ESS] unexpected character when evaling a region

Balint Tamasi b@||nt@t@m@@| @end|ng |rom uzh@ch
Thu Oct 10 10:43:38 CEST 2019

It turned out that the problem was completely unrelated to ESS or Emacs. It
was the result of the strange behaviour of a special keyboard layout.
Sorry about the confusion.

Balint