[ESS] unexpected character when evaling a region

Balint Tamasi b@||nt@t@m@@| @end|ng |rom uzh@ch
Wed Oct 9 21:55:46 CEST 2019

Hi Alex,

No, I didn't copy/paste the code, I typed it in a newly opened file. These
UTF8 codes (I only encountered the nonbreaking space) usually (not always)
show up after equation signs but I've also seen them after slashes.

Many thanks,

Balint