[ESS] Ess in emacs on mac

Lionel Henry ||one|@hry @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Feb 27 22:31:02 CET 2017

It is implicit when you use an IDE that it will change the environment.
Just like we are not giving any warning that the search path is altered
by ESS or that we are pre-processing any input the user supplies.

The number of users who care about these options is probably very small.
I myself have no idea what they are for. At the minimum, we should have
an `inferior-ess-silent-init` option set to `t` by default.

Lionel