[ESS] "An indirect buffer cannot visit a file."

Richard M. Heiberger rmh @end|ng |rom temp|e@edu
Sun Mar 20 21:20:04 CET 2016

I see this in the examples section of .Rd files.

The .Rd file appears in *Buffer List* twice, once as ESS[S] [none] and
once as Rd.

A related consequence is that when I quit C-x C-c an Rd file,
while the cursor is in the examples section, the quit doesn't work and also
doesn't give a warning.

Rich