[ESS] "An indirect buffer cannot visit a file."

Brian Hobbs rebdh @end|ng |rom ch@nn|ng@h@rv@rd@edu
Sun Mar 20 20:52:56 CET 2016

I noticed this peculiarity myself a few months ago. It does seem to only
occur in code chunks, so I have adapted to only saving buffers to new names
when in the latex or markdown sections of a document (and not in R code
chunks).

Brian