[ESS] M-n s is undefined

Christopher W. Ryan cry@n @end|ng |rom b|ngh@mton@edu
Mon Jun 27 05:04:41 CEST 2016

Thanks.  I'll admit I'm having some trouble finding straightforward
documentation on how to simply use polymode/ESS.  Best I've found so far
is this:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/ess-help/2014-May/009926.html

from which I infer that M-n e might take an .Rnw file all the way
through to a .pdf file . . . does that sound right?  I won't be back at
my new computer for a while to try it out.

--Chris