[ESS] M-n s is undefined

Christopher W. Ryan cry@n @end|ng |rom b|ngh@mton@edu
Wed Jul 13 18:24:13 CEST 2016

Thanks Kasper. This helps a bit. I can actually get a pdf file, albeit
with a cumbersome name with several bracketed words.  And the
non-human-readable contents of the pdf file also appears in a window in
emacs.

I found it all very confusing. Forced to make many choices without
guidance.

I even wonder why one is asked to choose exporter first, and weaver
second, when in workflow (and in my mind) one weaves first, and exports
second.

I'll either have to learn this, or somehow get back to a non-polymode
version of Vince's emacs/ESS package.

--Chris