[ESS] M-n s is undefined

Christopher W Ryan cry@n @end|ng |rom b|ngh@mton@edu
Fri Jul 1 19:51:16 CEST 2016

I value flexibility. And I do hope to learn Rmarkdown and knitr and
devise a personal workflow for them.  But in the meantime, ESS with
polymode has hobbled my work.

> If you don't like woven/exported postfixes please customize
> polymode-weave-output-file-format
> and polymode-exporter-output-file-format.

The documentation for how polymode works in ESS seems a bit thin and
scattered.  For example, where is the above documented, besides in
this email conversation?  Is there a well-organized manual somewhere,
that I just can't find? I would be happy to read it.

One or more screencasts, as suggested by Paul Johnson, would be wonderful.

Thanks.

--Chris Ryan