[ESS] turning off ess-r-package-mode

Tyler Smith tyler at plantarum.ca
Wed Aug 24 21:49:34 CEST 2016

The `ess-r-package-auto-activate` toggle isn't working for me. From
`emacs -Q`, I'm setting up with this script:

(require 'package)
(setq package-load-list
      '((ess t)
    (julia-mode t))
(package-initialize)

(require 'ess-site)
(setq ess-r-package-auto-activate nil)

And I'm still getting the problems I describe.

However, `C-c C-t C-s` did allow me to turn off the namespace
evaluation, thanks!

Best,

Tyler

--