[ESS] colour Errors

Vitalie Spinu @p|nuv|t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 16 12:19:56 CET 2015

> I have now chosen a more prominent colour for my error face and will
> bother more often to put an a lonely " to get ess out of its confusion.

You probably should investigate how you are getting a lonely " in the first
place.

ESS is using font-lock-warning-face for all those keywords declared in
ess-R-message-prefixes. Unfortunately those are english only. People would need
to enhance those to get a proper highlighting for other languages.

ESS also has regexp based error tracking which are highlighted by compilation
minor mode with links. See ess-R-error-regexp-alist if you want to enhance that.

  Vitalie