[ESS] R + ESS + org - do I gain anything when adding CEDET?

Sparapani, Rodney r@p@r@p@ @end|ng |rom mcw@edu
Tue Mar 24 17:06:28 CET 2015

Hi Rainer:

> Does the semantic parser work for R (it is not listed on their page [1])?

No, I don't think so.  Tony was working on that, but I don't think he
ever finished it.  But, beyond that, I have used CEDET for C++.  I hope
this does not offend anyone, but it is totally satanic to set up.  And,
maybe I don't know how to set it up right, but it wasn't all that helpful.
I just use whatever is the default C/C++ mode and that does most of
what I want.  My $0.02

Rodney