[ESS] lintr and flyspell

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:42:52 CEST 2015

On Tue, 07-04-2015, at 00:27, Stephen Eglen <S.J.Eglen at damtp.cam.ac.uk> wrote:
> Anyone been using lintr package for lint-checking of R code?  Its now
> integrated into flycheck:
>
> https://github.com/jimhester/lintr
> http://www.flycheck.org/2015/04/06/flycheck-0.23.html
>
> I've not tried it out yet - has anyone?

Thanks, I didn't know about it. Just tried it briefly. Seems nice, but I
must be doing something dumb because as soon as I modify the buffer, the
checker seems to stop or stop reporting errors (and none are shown in the
flycheck errors buffer), even if I issue "flycheck-buffer", and even if
close and reopen the buffer. I'll try to play more later.

R.

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte
Department of Biochemistry, Lab B-25
Facultad de Medicina