[ESS] R-versions

Ista Zahn istazahn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:53:30 CEST 2014

I think you can set inferior-R-program-name, e.g.,

(setq inferior-R-program-name "/usr/bin/R")

However, I don't see that documented in the manual[1], and it seems to
be a FAQ. Should this be documented, or is there another recommended
way to do it?

Best,
Ista

[1] http://ess.r-project.org/Manual/ess.html#Latest-version