[ESS] ESS, knitr, Rmarkdown

Steve Nunez snunez at hortonworks.com
Tue Nov 4 04:06:38 CET 2014

Hi Mathieu,

I do have it working, though from a git clone. I didn¹t see any menu
options for knitting, as the RStudio guys have. I¹ll have a look at the
weave and export, thanks. Do you know of any tutorials for that workflow?

Cheers,
	- Steve

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE\ NOTICE: This message is intended...{{dropped:14}}