[ESS] Graphics in emacs window: how to copy R screen devices in non-interactive sessions (remotes)

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 03:50:20 CET 2013

 >>> Yihui Xie on Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:27:53 -0600 wrote:

 > Evaluate captures plots after each R expression,

Does that mean that you capture the same plot multiple times if a
sub-expression didn't generate any graphic output?

I will look into it, it might be a way to go, though it feels like a
very heavy interference with the user input. Moreover, the input must be
a syntactically valid expression, and this is often not the case with
ESS. R debugger will probably not work, or will it?

  Vitalie