[ESS] Introducing Polymode

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 01:11:19 CET 2013

Hi Mathieu,

You are too much ahead of time.  Eieio namespace cleanup happened
recently in emacs sources, and object-name was substituted with
eieio-object-name. The guys probably forgot to define an alias, or more
likely they created an eieio-compat.el (or similar) package. I still
have to check that out, but not in the next 2-3 days. You can look for
it yourself of course, and if they created a compat package, just
require it. There was a thread on that in february on emacs-devel.

    HTH,
    Vitalie