[ESS] ESS, R, speedbar: suggestion for documentation

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 13:34:07 CEST 2013

Thanks Ramon,

That is nice idea indeed, but I wonder if it would be more appropriate
to put it on the Wiki? There are many other tools out there that might
be useful with R-ESS and they are changing all the time. I think it is
much more efficient to outsource this part of the documentation to the
crowds:)

I think a whole section like "Code navigation and inspection" is
warranted. Here I would include references to "helm" and imenu-anywhere
and also inbuilt ess-build-tags-for-directory (C-c C-e t) and find-tag
(M-.).

I have just done that reorganized our wiki page

  http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsSpeaksStatistics

and added a link to yet non-existing ESSspeedbar page. Would you mind
adding your text to this page?

    Thanks,
    Vitalie