[ESS] truncating output from remote R process

Vitalie Spinu spinuvit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 01:56:07 CEST 2012

As far as I know there has been no changes in this respect.

My guess is that "Previous version of ess" actually mean different
setups for you. Are you sure you were not using *shell* -> R ->
ess-remote before? Also can you replicate this with plain *shell* -> ssh
-> R?

In any case C-q C-c works on local R for me. That means that there is
nothing in ESS that interferes with these keys.

    Vitalie