[ESS] SAS. Is Ess 12.09 working?

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:10:24 CET 2012

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 8:54 AM, Rodney Sparapani <rsparapa at mcw.edu> wrote:
> On 11/18/2012 01:44 AM, Paul Johnson wrote:
>>
>> Here's where I stand.
>>
>> In emacs.d/init.el, my only SAS change is:
>>
>> (setq ess-sas-local-unix-keys t)
>>

> That's an antiquated interface.  Try this instead:
> (ess-sas-local-unix-keys)

Hi Rodney

Thanks for helping.

Can you double check that?  With Emacs-23.4, that line in .init.el
causes Emacs to say:

**Warnings**

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
`/home/pauljohn/.emacs.d/init.el':

Wrong type argument: keymapp, nil

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace.

--
Paul E. Johnson
Professor, Political Science      Assoc. Director