[ESS] some recent bugs/annoyances

Martin Maechler maechler at stat.math.ethz.ch
Sun Nov 11 23:11:26 CET 2012

Thank you, Michael,
indeed, I think part of what you describe did we find ourselves as
bogous behavior in 12.09, and we have worked quite a bit to catch
several such buglets..
Could you consider using the development version of ESS,  soon to be
released as 12.09-1  (debian/ubuntu "12.09-1-1").  --->
https://svn.r-project.org/ESS/trunk/
((or ask me for a tarball),
to see if we fixed all the problems you've observed?
Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Martin