[ESS] Care to critique some Emacs-ess slides?

Yihui Xie xie at yihui.name
Fri Aug 24 18:58:45 CEST 2012

I guess Paul and I are in the same party. Although Emacs is an
extremely power editor, and programmers should "use the source", I
just do not think it makes much sense to read the TeX source all the
time. It is distracting and unpleasant.

I'm sorry this is going to be off-topic, but LyX is LaTeX at its core,
and more importantly: http://cmenzel.org/LyXvsEmacs.pdf

Regards,
Yihui
--